Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Knights of the Republic are victorious

I'm sure no one believes me anymore, nor should they, based on my previous assertions, but I really need to get out of this blog. It's become a huge time-waster for me and not all that fun. Maybe it started to be lame when my dad, and then Jenny, and then Chad, and even Jim Beam, all started to disappear, or fade away; maybe it was the man-bear-pigs; maybe it was my own fault for starting fights. Maybe it was waking up and having to look at George Bush's face and Walker's preposterous challenge.

In any case, this relationship reminds me of some of the girlfriends I've had in the past: lots and lots of time and emotional energy spent on a relationship that is actually quite stressful and aggravating. This blog used to be cute and fun and exciting, but now I just feel like a jerk all the time. Takes me right back to my emotional state during my college years. And most people will tell you, oh gentle readers, that while I can sometimes act like a real jerk, that is not my defining quality.

I have just handed Walker the admin privileges and revoked my own. Carry on Walker! Fight the fight! You and your Knights of The Republic now rule the roost. I'm sure I'll keep posting, because every doomed dating relationship has it's fitful, last gasp hook-ups, but I think Texelection and I need to move on.

You can have your vial of blood back.

No comments: