Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Ok I lied

This blog is like crack. I just had to post ONE more time. This is a in memoriam post. I just discovered that Gary Gygax died. For those of you who aren't old-school role-player dorks, he is one of the founding fathers of D&D, and all the fantasy gaming that has followed. If you play World of Warcraft you owe him a debt of gratitude.

In tribute to him, I offer the following poll: match up Hillary Clinton with one of the D&D monsters from the classic Monster Manual. Some feminist at a university will probably interpret this as a classic sexist attack. Maybe it is. Click on the picture for a nice close-up. Pictures are in order of poll items. Chaos Beast got my vote.
Artist: Todd LockwoodArtist: Sam WoodArtist: Michael KalutaArtist: Raven Mimura


1 comment:

Walker said...

I guess Gary Gygax finally ran out of hit points.....

....maybe his tombstone will be in the shape of an 8-sided die??

Gygax ruled. I owe him a big debt of gratitude for countless wasted hours betweet 1985 and 1988....

;-)