Monday, March 3, 2008

Predictions for Tomorrow's Primaries


Alright, folks, let's bring some serious FUN to the blog!!!

I am pretty damn good at prognosticating election returns, I must add.

Tomorrow we are facing four Democratic primaries (I don't care about how
much McCain destroys Huckabee): Texas, aka the Big Kahuna, Ohio, aka, the Little
Kahuna, Rhode Island, aka The Postage Stamp State, and Vermont, aka, Little
Stalingrad.

I am going to go on record and say that the BIG NEWS STORY of tomorrow might
will be: "Clinton Surges to Wins in Three of Four Primaries".

She will win Ohio by +8, Texas by +6 (mostly on the backs of Hispanic Democrats),
and Rhode Island by +8.

Obama will win Little Stalingrad handily but it will matter little in the noise of the evening.
Clinton will add a few delegates to her column but not enough to seriously close the gap to Obama because of the strange Democratic party primary rules.
Clinton's next talking point will become, "Hey, look at me. I won New York, California, Texas, and Ohio. I also won in Michigan and Florida (although they supposdely won't be seated). I should be the nomimee. I can win big states!"
Look for a protracted primary campaign after tomorrow. Tuesday, March 3rd will settle nothing.

3 comments:

htownjenny said...

This is the feeling I have been getting, too. Big time dread.

Oso Famoso said...

I love it. I just voted for Hillary. I voted for her because I want her to win Texas. I want her to win the democratic nomination because I am scared to death of Barak Obama and I think she is more beatable in the general election.

I wouldn't of done this but it is a fact that Democrats by the truckload voted for McCain in New Hampshire and elsewhere thus making him my party's choice before I had any chance to have a say in the matter...

Oso Famoso said...

Walker....you were right.

A little off on the percentages but right.