Thursday, March 6, 2008

Get rid of the handles, Dude.

You can do it Jim Beam! Lose that weight!
You can go from being this:


To this:

Remember, when you slim down, you'll be just like a little bottle of Jim Beam from the hotel mini-bar: fun, friendly, and loved by all the ladies. That's right! I know my wife never said no to a mini-bottle, and likewise your wife won't say no to you! Petite, neat, and oh so sweet!

Unlike our fat friend Johnny Walker, who bailed out on our Weight-loss accountability group here in Houston.

2 comments:

Walker said...

I didn't bail out! I am still journaling!!!!!

WD

Jim Beam said...

I know there's a boy band princess with radical highlights hiding somewhere inside of me. To the old and worn out Jim Beam, all I can say is...

Bye Bye
Don't wanna be a fool for you,
Just another player in your game for two;
You may hate me but it ain't no lie,
Baby, bye, bye, bye...

Bye Bye
Don't really wanna make it tough,
I just wanna tell you that I had enough.
It might sound crazy,
But it ain't no lie,
Baby, bye, bye, bye!