Friday, February 22, 2008

Conciliatory post #449.637 part B

I would like to repeat that I think the Times coverage of the McCain "scandal" was bogus. When I read the article this morning, I really didn't think it implied there WAS an affair, but that it just looked like it. Well, upon further reflection, they really had no business reporting on something that may have just "looked like" an affair. That was hurtful to McCain, his family, and a war hero just deserves better. Pretty bad judgment on the part of the Times.

I have to say, his wife and the lobbyist do look an awful lot alike.....weird. I am not insinuating anything. Really. But they could be sisters.

1 comment:

Walker said...

Thanks, Maker's Mark.

The New York Times is just doing what the New York Times does....attacking Republicans and coddling Democrats.

I am not even mad anymore because they are quickly going the way of the dinosaur.....