Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Let's Go Crazy!

Well guys, I've had my fill of spicy debate. I will be blogging intermittently this week because I have to get back to work. Sometimes I actually build houses. And when I do post it will be on more positive pro-obama topics. I am happy to continue the challenge, but as I said, there has to be some sort of restatement of what it is we are trying to prove.

Tonight Jenny and I are going to the Toyota Center to see Obama speak. Sold out I hear.

Hmmm, who was the last rock star I saw at the Toyota Center........?
Prince PhotoPrince-som01.jpg

You know he's got to be endorsing Barack! Walker, let me know what the news is on the fansites. I am counting on you to break the news on this blog. I smell a worldwide scoop!

1 comment:

Walker said...

I've heard it from pretty good sources that Prince is a stalwart supporter of Tom Tancredo for the US Presidency.