Saturday, February 16, 2008


On Reports of an Inappropriate Flag in a Texas Obama Office

February 12, 2008

"This is a volunteer office that is not in any way controlled by the Obama campaign. We were disappointed to see this picture because it is both offensive to many Cuban-Americans -- and Americans of all backgrounds -- and because it does not reflect Senator Obama’s views. Barack Obama has been very clear in putting forward a Cuba policy that is based on one principle: freedom for the Cuban people." -- Obama Campaign

From Houston Fox News:

"The office featured in this video is funded by volunteers of the Barack Obama Campaign and is not an official headquarters for his campaign."



So let me make clear again, there are not two offices. If you look at the pictures walker posted the same doodlebat is in both, in one from the front and one from the side.

She is of Cuban descent, which makes her Che flags totally mystifying. She is also reviled in the old 6th ward, where I build houses, for tearing down a historic bungalow and erecting a modern house with a 50 ft tall "meditation tower."

I have been around a lot of Obama supporters, and have now been in two official campaign offices, one in Nevada and one in Houston. Everyone I have met has been friendly, welcoming, and totally normal. This person, on the other hand, is clearly a kook, and it is unfair for anyone to transfer her kookiness on to Barack. I understand this very deeply as a Christian, because I have to constantly tolerate total crazies screaming from street corners, smearing themselves with blood, and calling down the wrath of God on my head and the heads of others (don't worry Jim Beam, that's not a reference to you.) Those people represent me and Christ no more than that moonbat in Houston represents Obama.

2 comments:

Jim Beam said...

No worries...

Maker's Mark said...

I was joking, but in all seriousness, I can picture you standing on a street corner, puring JB all over your half naked body and screaming "I AM HYPERSEXYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!"