Sunday, February 17, 2008

Who is the most evil?

What was the point of pointing out that Maryland slime ball? I thought we were talking about McCain and Obama? Do you think developing laundry lists of evil republicans helps support an arguement to be a democrate?

Two weeks ago, a dem ( influential hispanic) representative in the Colorado house had to resign for groping a female lobbyist. Is this national news>>>>> nope. Would it make the r's in Colorado look any better.....nope. We can waste time writting laundry lists about which party has the most evil people in it. I quess you think the greater number of evil republicans equals an Obama victory. Might be so but I would rather have a debate about the issues, rather than the exeptional unpleasant and non -representative personalities.

I still stand by my theory that votes and past actions count more than speeches and promises.

One character issue that you might clarify for us is the issue of Obama's voting "present" ....what 200+ times in the IL senate. What is that about? I am sure you will have a lawyerly repsonse that exonerates him from being so indecisive.....looking forward to it. Call me old school but a politican who can't or won't take a stand is not one I want representing me.

No comments: